Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Im Back!!

Hi my dear readers! Its been almost a year since I have written. Seriously cant believe I fell off the wagon for that long. Life got crazy and lets be honest Im a granny when it comes to computer tech stuff so I always felt like I was trying to catch up on figuring this stuff out. Well a little while back I decided to read my blog and it brought back a lot of memories of way I started living this lifestyle. I've had a lot of hardships and experiences that have made me a stronger and better person this last year. I have so much to share with all of you and I'm so excited to get to it!! And even though I stopped writing I didn't stop working hard on my goals. Had a few set backs here and there what can I say I still LOVE me some Black Death every once and a great moon. I will be up loading some pictures here soon and cant wait to share with ya some Yummy recipes!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about dang time girl!! I'm dying over here for some healthy clean recipes!! Trying to go through this pregnancy completely different then my other 3 with the way I eat!!

    ReplyDelete