Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stay positive

I have been working on trying to upload some progress pictures but am having a little trouble. Ha ha I'm a granny I tell ya! So stay tuned and they should be up either tonight or tomorrow for sure!
            But for today Id like to share with you how I try and stay motivated and positive. Eating clean and getting to the gym is surly not always easy!! I have a hard time on weekends or on family trips and get togethers. I sometimes feel like I don't want to be rude or put people out by bringing my own food or making an extra trip to the store for clean foods. My husband is very good to remind me to not worry so much of what others think. If they truly love and care about you they will be interested in what your making or eating. Hey they might even want to try a taste.
     Something that also has really helped me is to write on my mirror. I write positive quotes and uplifting messages to push me to keep going. When I look at them I remember how far I've come. I remember the reason why I'm doing this.
   I'm going to start on a vision board this week. I'm going to put my goals on it and place it up by my mirror. I will post a picture of it when I am done. I am also challenging you all to make one to. And lets see what we can accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment