Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Progress

While there finally up! I had to down load an app to my phone then my Husband had them on here in like 2 secs! First I just want to start off by saying please only leave positive comments. This is an uplifting and motivating blog. No haters please.These pictures are around 8 months after my second child. I had been eating clean for about a month and lost almost ten pounds in that four weeks from changing the way I ate. And that may not be a lot to some but to me I was thrilled. I weighed around 130 and my body fat was around 27 percent. I now weigh 112 and have 16 percent body fat.  I wish I would of taken a picture when I very first started but at that point I had no plans of what has transpired. Through this all I have fallen in love with fitness and helping others a long the way.  

          
I work my abs 6 days a week. They are regenerative muscles so you don't need to wait in between days to work them. As I look at the pictures I get excited for whats to come. I'm no where near where I would like to be but am on my way. And ladies If you can dream it, believe it then you can achieve it!! And always keep in mind success is a journey! Now lets do this!!! 


5 comments:

  1. Way to go! You're doing amazing and looking great! So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body is perfection! Way to go Awnaliese!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee and Fawn Thank you gals so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your abs are looking great! Keep us posted on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I love your blog! After having baby #2 almost 4 months ago I am ready to tone my body up! Almost back to pre pregnancy weight but my body needs some major help. I want to try eating clean/lifting but have no idea where to even start! I feel like I go to the gym but have no idea how to really work out! Would you be interested in maybe giving me some tips?! Email me at candicebethmuir@yahoo if you ever get some extra time! :)

    ReplyDelete