Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sometime It Just Plain Sucks!!

Well my Husband Man started a new work schedule today. So that means I get to start getting up at 4:30.... That's early people! He had been out of town since Monday so I was doing my best to work out at home. So this morning when I woke up it was so hard! I didn't get to bed till 11 because I was updating Dan in on our babies while he was filling me in on the crazies he sat by on his plane rides. But I rolled out of bed after I had snoozed my alarm twice. Got dressed, ate my oats I had made last night, drank my prework out and jumped into my cold truck.
                  As soon as I got there I saw a neighbor who is not to fawned of me (long story). I waved to be polite and headed to do my leg press. I wanted to see if I could add another 25 pounds to each side.I put my plates on and sat down. While my first try my legs completely gave out. Good thing for safety's! I was so so embarrassed. Every one was staring at me and a few girls were laughing. I just knew my neighbor hater blocker was so happy to see me fail. It took every fiber of me to sallow my tears and not ran and leave. I went down to my regular weight and did my routine. The whole time just feeling off my game and wanting to quite.
      As I was driving home I started to think. Yeah today SUCKED but you know what be proud because you didn't stay in bed and you didn't give up. Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. And for all those people who saw me almost get crushed I'm not there for them. I'm doing this for me. For a better healthier life. And I just need to remember that!! Success is a journey and I know tomorrows work out will be better!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! You are so AWESOME! You look so awesome too! (as if you didn't enough already!) Getting out of bed that early and going to the gym is totally something to be WAY proud of! I have been inspired by you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheri! I miss your sweet Family! I hope your all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to stay positive. What gym do you go to?

    ReplyDelete