Monday, February 25, 2013

Healthy Cookies!

I know I've been MIA lately and I'm sorry!! But I've been trying out lots of new Yummy things to share in the mean time. These our my Fav Cookies. I keep a ziplock in my gym bag and have one or two on my way home after my work out each day. They go great with my protein shake and gives me a boost of happiness! 

Nature Cookies
6 Bananas mashed
1 c olive oil
1/2 tea cloves 
1 tea cinnamon
1 tea soda
2 eggs 
3 c whole wheat flour ( I grind my own but store bought is great too)
3-4 c oats
I also add raisins craisins and dark chocolate chips.
Mix together well Bake at 325 for 8 min.

Clean No Bake Cookies
1 ripe mashed Banana
1 c sugar
1/4 c cocoa powder
1/2 c almond milk
1/2 c natural peanut butter
pinch of salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 c old fashioned oats
Place all ingredients in a pan except for the oats and vanilla bring to boil over med heat stir often. Let boil for one min then remove from heat. Let it cool for one min then add remaining ingredients mix well and form cookies onto wax paper.
I replaced the butter with the Banana and it has half the sugar in it. Yes there is sugar but much healthier then the regular no bake cookies. The banana keeps them very moist and I like mine a little drier so I just kept them uncovered for a day. Very Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment