Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A few ideas

OK here is one of our Favorite snacks. All you do is cut your apples into thin slices. Then you need one orange and a lemon. Cut them in half and juice them over the apples. Let them soak for 15 min to an hour in the fridge. My kids and I love this easy and healthy treat!
Here's a little list of a few ideas to help out with that growling belly.
Air popped pop corn
Peanut butter on a banana
Rice cake Pb&j
Frozen granola and yogurt Popsicle
Ants on a log
Pears and cottage cheese

Fruit & Cheese Kabobs
My kids love anything that is fun colored or in a cute shape. Just take cookie cutters and  use them to make fun  kabobs with cheese, fruit and whole wheat bread.

1 comment:

  1. I do cucumbers and lime all the time, but I've never thought to try fruit. Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete