Friday, January 11, 2013

Crack heaven pancakes


OK I am In love with these pancakes! There so yummy and Healthy! I'm not a big fan of pancakes but when I found this recipe I had to try it. I also made these cute little omelets in muffin tins. I cooked them at 375 for about 15 to 20 min. But watch yours my oven is old school. I used 1 egg for each omelet. I added peppers and spinach. You can add pretty much any veggies.
Red velvet pancakes
1 cup whole wheat pancake mix
1 and a half cups organic whole wheat red velvet cake mix
1 whole egg 
1 egg white
1 and a half cups almond milk.
1 table spoon olive oil
Now these babies are a little tricky to cook. I had to keep mine small and thin in order for them to cook properly. Also keep your burner on medium to low heat. Good luck and Ill see you in pancake rehab!

1 comment: