Friday, January 11, 2013

A little tip

OK, since I have been eating clean I have learned a lot. And I continue to learn as I go. I am hoping to share my knowledge with you along the way. One thing I have found to be helpful is drinking water. When I first started I would drink a big glass of water before each meal. I now drink a gallon a day. I pretty much feel as if I have swallowed a swimming pool by bed time. It would help fill me up so I would not want to indulge. Even if you are eating good, potion size is always important. Also use Plain Greek yogurt in place of your sour cream. I swear it tastes the exact same and is way better for you. You should also try and eat six times a day. So three meals and three snacks. At first it can seem complicated but what I try and do is prepare the night before. If I'm unable to food prep that week I try and get snacks put together, lunch thought through and dinner planned out. One of my favorite quotes is "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." I try and remember that and it has helped lots. One of my goals for this year is to be more prepared. Not only in my eating life style but life in general. Hope your New year goals are coming along nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment