Sunday, January 27, 2013

its a new day tomorrow!

This weekend I have not been very good about my goals of eating healthy. My Husband decided to make killer brownies after church today and I was hit victim! We ended up going out to dinner two or three times as well. But Dan (my hub cap) is always good to remind me you cant be perfect all the time. I also feel that if I get so sucked into don't eat that or skip every sweet tooth craving I find my self wanting it more and end up binge eating. We need to remember were all human and if we slip up its OK! That's no reason for us to give up completely. Tomorrow is a new a brighter day. I'm going to be putting some of my fav treat recipes on here and next time I have a weak moment ill try and go to the healthy treats instead of the unhealthy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted this! I have been so mad at myself for eating 4 lemon cupcakes over the weekend, I'm so glad I'm not the only who has sweet tooth cravings sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete